All products can be manufactured in a very wide range of special materials. For instance, we can list:
- Incoloy (800, 800H, 800 HT, 825), Alloy 20
- Hastelloy (C22, C276)
- Cupronickel Cu-Ni
- Monel 400
- Inconel (600, 625)
- Titanio (Gr. 1, 2, 3)
- Urea Grade (316L Mod., 25.22.2)
- Duplex – Super Duplex (F51, F53, F55), F44
- Stainless Steel (AISI 304, 316, 321, 347)
- Alloy Steel (AISI Gr.1, Gr.5, Gr.9, Gr.91, Gr.11, Gr.22)
- Carbon Steel (ASTM 105, A516/70, A350 LF2, A694 F60-65)
The material 25.22.2 (also known as ASME SA310 MoLN , UNS S31050, or W.Nr 1.4466) has been elaborated for uses in urea plants, urea strippers, condensers and other corrosive environments.
The material 316L urea grade (or 316L modified )has been created for urea plant applications with a low content of silicon and an higher content of molybdenum. 316L it’s an fully austenitic steel, free of intermetallic phase precipitation.